Labels

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Where do we go from here?

Hello Loves!

For some time now, this blog has been in the back of my mind.
I had so much fun designing it (still a work in progress)!
But, what should I write about? At least, what would people be interested in reading, from me?
As I was taught in journalism, "Why should/do I care?", I guess they (Mr. May!!) did a really good job of drilling that into me. It comes to mind every time I think about what to write here.
The things I am good at are not really blog worthy (unless you consider how to pamper your dog a good blog topic).
So, for now, I have decided to share some of my travel stories.




I was blessed with the opportunity to travel many, many places so far in my 29 years of life. Some of these stories of adventures I have been on are almost unbelievable, some people have straight up told me I made them up. I promise, I have not.

My favorite memories are just that, memories. The details will not be perfect, but this is what I remember. Many of these stories will come from my early childhood...I am just going to share what I know from people who were there and my own recollection.

Sadly, many of these stories are from a time before digital cameras, so pictures will be sparse. The physical photos that do exist are over 10 hours away and buried deep in random boxes. Sorry!

Right now, I can think of stories from travels to:
*Colombia (many trips)
*Mexico (many, many trips)
*Costa Rica
*England
*Denmark
*Michigan
*Florida
*Louisanna
*California
*Colorado
*Tennessee
*Massachusetts
*Arizona
....and many more.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I do.

<3 Always,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment